Friday, December 20, 2013

Travel for the Christmas holidays!

Merry Christmas to all!

This holiday season I am traveling back to Bridgewater, Mass to visit my family for the holidays! My entire family is getting together this year and we are all descending onto my brother's house! I fly out tomorrow (me and everyone else in the traveling world!) and will land at Providence TJ Green airport.

This will be the first Christmas that I am traveling as we normally stay home and chill for the holidays. But with the kids grown and married and everyone moving in different directions we thought this would be the perfect time to spend the holiday together. Doubtful that there will be any blogging about this trip although you never know!

Here's hoping that everyone has a fabulous holiday season and that you all get to spend time with family and friends! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment