Sunday, November 16, 2014

One week to Prague!

One wee to go until my trip to Prague! Spending the weekend day today packing and looking into some potential restaurants for my trip. I wanted to post a quick update not only to update but also to try out my new iPad keyboard purchasesd especially for blogging purposes. 

In the past I would blog about my trip when I returned home, mostly because it is easier to type a bunch of text on a keyboard. Now I have this snazzy new keyboard so that the theory is that I can blog in the evenings during my trip. We will see how this works out. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

So one week until I spend my second Thaknsgiving holiday abroad. I am really enjoying this concept of getting away for the holiday. I have to thank my travel buddy Carrie for introducing me to the conecpt. Last year was my first Turkey Day Trip (to Madrid) and I must say I loved it. Prague of course is probably going to be considerably colder than Madrid this time of year but it should put me into the Christmas spirit as well as maybe give me the opportunity to check out some great Christmas markets.  Maybe even a little bit of snow? 

So off in a week, everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and stay tuned for more blog updates! Happy Travels!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about Prague!! AND, definitely update us on the keyboard. I think I need to invest in one of those too.

    ReplyDelete